Blog buddy and fellow PAP/AP, Shannon assigned me the letter M for this blog post.
Here are the rules…If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on!
Here are my favorites....
1. My Moonbeam - I love, love, love her! I love her sweet little smile and adorable giggle! I cannot wait to have her home for good! Until then I am praying for her constantly!
2. My mom - She was an amazing lady! A wonderful mother and friend! She had a love for life! She loved Jesus. She loved her family and friends. She was selfless, always thinking of the good of everyone around her before herself. She was kind and compassionate - willing to work tirelessly for things she believed in like at-risk youth and counseling young women who had become pregnant. I miss you mom!
3. Mickey and Minnie - OK - I have to admit it - I love all things Disney including the Mouse and his Bride! I have since I was a little girl growing up in Southern California. My dad actually worked for Disney for 30 years so I had tons of opportunities to visit Disneyland, watch Disney movies and visit the studios in Burbank!
4. Macaroni and cheese - another guilty pleasure that I try not to indulge in. What's not to love?
OK this is harder than I thought it would be....what are some other m's... money nah! mustard, nah! I've got it!
5. Munchkins! As a child and family therapist, I absolutely adore kiddos! All ages, shapes, sizes and colors! I learn so much from them and love watching them learn through their play!
Let's see, what else? Monkeys, no, not really! Makeup - definitely not! March - NOPE! (Denver's snowiest month!)
6. May! I love the month of May when it's getting progressively warmer and the day progressively longer. The bulbs are in bloom! The grass is greening up. I may even get the opportunity to see my toes, freshly pedicured, in some sandals again!
7. Mail - I love getting mail - especially the snail mail kind - as long as it isn't bills. I also look forward to that wonderful little sound notifying me of a new email in my inbox.
8. Music - how did this make it all the way to #8? I adore music! I love to sing. I'm learning to play guitar. I almost always have music going. Gospel, country, classical, 80's you name it! As long as it isn't Rap.
Marbles? nah! Marshmallows? Well, yes, but not enough to make it into the top ten. Meatloaf? Nah!
9. Mexican food! Definitely a favorite of mine!
10. Movies! Especially a good chick flick!