Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Blogging Friends


I just want to wish all of my blogging friends a very Merry Christmas! Your comments and support through this long journey mean so very much to me! Your support holds me up when I feel like I am sinking in the sadness of this wait.

May the Prince of Peace fill you with the peace that only He can bring during this Season of Advent.


Isaiah 9:6

For a child is born to us. A Son is given to us. And the government will rest on His shoulders. These will be His royal titles:

Wonderful Counselor

Mighty God

Everlasting Father

The Prince of Peace.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Merry Christmas, Kimberly. I think it is a bittersweet one for a lot of people. Virtual hugs coming your way and as always, we are praying for you and Hannah.

Laura and Tom said...

Wishing you and the little Moonbeam a joyous Chirstmas. 2010 will be your magic year! Lots of hugs, Laura, Tom & Malika