Inspired by Shannon's recent post, I thought I'd post my own list of things that don't suck!
In no particular order....
1. The amazing support or friends and family! I know I am sick of this whole situation and yet friends are still willing to check in with me and hear about the wait and continue to pray! I am so grateful for that!
2. While I'm waiting I have had the opportunity to foster two sweet little girls - they are 5 and 3 1/2. They have been with me about 2 1/2 weeks and will be with me about one month total. It really has been a wonderful experience.
3. Puppies sleeping on your lap - snuggly and warm.
4. Knowing you are loved unconditionally by Jesus!
5. Strawberry shortcake with homemade whip cream thanks to my dear sister!
6. Listening to Syd, F. and H. laugh and giggle as they find each other playing hide and seek!
7. Getting pictures of the juice, snacks, stuffed animals and clothes delivered to the BBH for the kiddos!
8. Days warm enough to play outside
9. Wii fit - it's fun and I sweat too! :) (although probably not enough, but were talking about things that "don't suck" so...)
10. Folllowing along on "virtual" friends' blogs who are reuniting with their kiddos and having "gotcha" days! (Sadly none of them from Kyrgyzstan yet!)