Monday, June 15, 2009

A Call to Pray, Part 2

I don't feel at liberty to share the details, but God is on the move! I truly believe that we are seeing some positive signs that progress is being made to bring the kiddos home. I still have no idea of the when or the how soon, but I feel confident that we are "trending positive", and that is something to celebrate!
I think I'll be doing my happy dance tonight - picture Snoopy!
Thank You, Lord for Your presence and peace! Thank You for Your unending mercy and patience with me as I have, of late, tended to assume the worst and not the best. Thank You that You have not forgotten these orphans and that You are on the move to place them in families!

2 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Kimberly,

He is on the move indeed! We'll be joining you in prayer tonight (as always;)

Hilary

Cindy LaJoy said...

Oh YEA!! God is Rockin', I can feel it too! Hang in there, Kimberly and Moonbeam...we'll get you together yet!