Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Impossible?

So here are all the things that seem impossible….

  1. Insurance – how in the world can I afford my already outrageously priced health insurance for both me and Hannah?
  2. Time off – I would love to stay at home for at least 6 months when Hannah first gets here! What money will make that possible?
  3. Money – I don't have enough regular income right now to make it on my own – if it weren't for my savings I'd be sunk! How can I expect to have enough to pay for Hannah and me?
  4. Career – what in the world do I want to be when I grow up? A mom! But that sure isn't gonna pay the mortgage. So what can I do that doesn't require so much travel, but brings in the income that my sales job offers?

Is this too big a list for You, Lord? Are You as overwhelmed by these things as I am? I know that is a ridiculous question to pose! If this is Your plan and Your desire for my life You will make it happen! Am I to step out in faith and trust that You will provide?

No comments: