Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ahhhhh, Daylight Savings!

It was light until 7:30pm here in Denver and I felt myself breathe a long sigh of relief! I dread those short days of Winter. And while Winter is not yet officially over - it was a balmy 60 degrees here today! It was gorgeous and I felt so grateful! The green leaves of the tulips in my front yard are beginning to climb their way out in the open. I cannot wait to see their happy red and yellow faces. I love Spring! The lengthening days, the warming weather, the greening grass and foliage. I had so hoped to be spending Spring with Moonbeam. Exploring the parks and the greenbelts around my neighborhood, planting flowers on my deck, taking a trip to the zoo. I guess that will have to wait.

There really is no news to report on the adoption front. There have been many phone calls, meetings, press releases and lots of speculation, but nothing concrete. And so I wait. Patiently at times and frantically at others. This is a season and it too shall pass.

No comments: