Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two Years Later....

Two years ago today I made the decision to pursue adoption. I cannot believe that two years have gone by! I also cannot believe that my sweet Hannah is not home! ARGHH! I can't help but wonder, would I have signed up for this if I'd known it would take more than two years? Yes, I believe my answer is a resounding yes!

It's been quite the journey. I know it will be worth every moment of waiting. I believe with all of my heart that she will come home.

A good friend gave me an article once that was titled "Don't Waste Your Cancer" - bottom line the message was that no matter what the trial, there can be infinite value in living through whatever the "cancer". I'm truly trying not to "waste this wait". I'm listening Lord - whatever you need to say to me I want to hear, whatever you need to teach me Lord, I'm open to learn, however you'd like to use me Lord, I'm willing. But Lord if I could hear, learn and be used quickly so Hannah could come home that would be
GREAT! :-) Note: Just to clarify, I am not in any way saying that I believe that God is causing Hannah to wait and live longer in an orphanage because He has things to say, teach or do with me. I don't believe that for a minute. However, I do believe that if I let Him, He has much to say, teach and do in and through me while I wait. Make sense?

Not my will, but Yours Lord.

No comments: