Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Moonbeam!


Dearest Moonbeam,
I cannot believe you are three today! Happy birthday sweetie! Even though you are so far away, I think of you everyday! I am praying for you constantly. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again and whisper how much I love you!
I am thinking of your birth mom today and praying for her as well. I am so grateful to her for giving you life. I know she must ache to be far away from you as I do.
I am praying that you have lots of smiles, hugs and happiness to celebrate this day!
You are precious to me and more importantly to God who takes great delight in you!
We are having a party for you tonight! We will have birthday cake made by Auntie Kristen, and ice cream and decorations from Auntie Lesa. You are so very loved! I cannot wait until you are home forever.
Love,
Mama

3 comments:

Schlef Family said...

Happy Birthday Moonbeam!

Laura and Tom said...

A very happy birthday to a very special girl! We can't wait to meet you.

Maria said...

I'm dreadfully behind in my blog reading, so I'm sorry I missed Moonbeam's birthday. I know you had a fantastic celebration of her life and I know it was hard. I can't wait until she is home and you two are together, where you belong!